Location: St. Luke’s Garrison Chapel, Sliema, Malta
Knighthood Capital Partners is looking for bright, ambitious young graduates to work as interns at its Malta office.
The position offers unique opportunities to work on exciting global projects across aviation and aerospace, travel and tourism, hospitality, construction and real estate, and IT.
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or Finance
- At least one year’s experience in the Finance department of a service industry, working on business cases and financial models
- Expertise in developing a business plan and business cases is preferable
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
To find out more, or apply, please send your CV to email@example.com