Title: Senior Planning Analyst
Location: 12 Rue du Port, 1204 Geneva, Switzerland
Geneva is the home base of our executives. The Planning Analyst assigned to our Geneva office must be able to think and act quickly with professional plans and models delivered under pressure.
- Market analysis: Conduct market and competitive analysis, conduct benchmarks and extract lessons learned
- Business Case Preparation: Prepare business cases and plans leading cross-functional teams as required
- Business Planning: prepare implementation plans across organizational functions in collaboration with experts and prepare operational plans as required
- Risk assessment: identify and assess potential risks, and prepare risk mitigation plans
This is an important role for a self-starter who has proven planning and modelling skills. The successful candidate will work under the direction of a Director on a project-by-project basis. The right candidate will have proven planning skills and excellent leadership and decision-making abilities.
- Advanced University degree, preferably an MBA or Masters in finance, operations research or industrial engineering
- Knowledge of MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint plus forecasting and visualization tools
- Proven experience in business planning
- Proven experience leading teams
- Five to seven years experience in a planning role in one or more sectors including: travel, leasing, aviation, hospitality or information technology with a leading company in the sector or a consulting firm specializing the above mentioned sectors
- Fluent in oral and written English
- The preferred candidate will have fluency in one or more of the following languages: Arabic, French and German
Interested? Send a resume to HR@knighthoodcapital.com along with a cover email telling us why you are the best candidate