If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch using the contact details set out below and we will do our best to answer your questions.
All information is collected and retained by Knighthood Capital Partners Malta, Ltd., a company registered in Malta with company registration MT 24360430 whose registered office is at St. Luke’s Garrison Chapel, Sliema, Malta.
Knighthood Capital reserves the right to amend our privacy statement to reflect changes to our business, website or to data protection legislation. You should therefore, revisit, this privacy statement on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
We may keep a record of data which is logged automatically by our ISP's servers, and which we analyse. This includes your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit on our site. We do not store or analyse this data in a way that identifies any individual.
Use of this information
We will use your gathered information in order to:
- provide you with the goods or services that you have requested
- with your permission, we will use your details to send you information about other products and services that may be of interest to you
- verify your identity
- analyse it so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services to you
- obtain your views or comments on the services we provide and to notify you about important changes or developments to our services
- You may ask us to remove you from our mailing lists at any time by writing to us at our registered office. You may also contact us in order to exercise your option of correcting your details and of being removed from our mailing lists when we send you email alerts or other information
If you have any questions about our privacy statement or the information we hold about you, please contact us on the contact details on our website.
You are entitled to apply to us for a copy of the information that we hold about you (for which we make a small charge) and to have inaccuracies corrected.