Title: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Location: St. Luke’s Garrison Chapel, Sliema, Malta
Knighthood Capital Partners is looking for a service oriented, personable receptionist for our newly established office in Sliema.
The successful candidate will also provide administrative support to the dynamic team working on exciting global projects across aviation and aerospace, travel and tourism, hospitality, construction and real estate, and IT.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese, with other European languages being an advantage.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Basic administration skills
- Highly organised, accurate and able to work independently
- Tidy and efficient with the ability to prioritize
To find out more, or apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org